When completing your order, you will be asked to choose a payment method. Your options are:
- A) Payment via PayPal. Your PayPal account is charged when your order is completed and you receive the confirmation email.
- B) Cash: Pick up of your order at our office, 1c Likavittou Str., 4th floor, Athens.
- C) By charging your credit/debit card: From the moment you choose your payment by card, you will be transferred to the secure environment of Alpha Bank, which accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club and Maestro.
- D) By deposit to our bank account. In any case, fill in your name and order number in the justification of the deposit and then send the proof of your deposit to our e-mail [email protected], in order to avoid delays.
*We inform our customers that the extra cost of remittance (from a bank other than Alpha Bank) is entirely borne by the customer.
Payment for your order is made by deposit to:
Bank: Alpha Bank
Account number (IBAN): GR1501401240124002002007244
Beneficiary: MEDITERRANEAN ASSOCIATION TO SAVE SEA TURTLES – MEDASSET GREECE
Your order will not be shipped until the amount has cleared our account.
The products of your order are reserved only after the full price has been deposited in the bank. In case the products are sold out on the day of the deposit, the money will be returned to your account.
- E) With cash on delivery upon receipt of the product at the place of shipment (Greece only).
– Orders are shipped with ACS Courier Services. The cost of cash on delivery is €2 for each order.
Click here to see detailed shipping and cash on delivery charges.
VERY IMPORTANT – ACTIONS REQUIRED WHEN RECEIVING YOUR ORDER!
Upon receipt, the condition of the product and its packaging should be carefully checked in order to identify any problem that may have arisen during the transportation of the product to you. If you find any problem with the packaging, please do not proceed with receiving the product, but contact us immediately. In the event that you find a problem, this should be reported to the carrier immediately. Please contact us either by email at [email protected] or by phone at +30 2103640389 in order to carry out the relevant check for possible damage during the delivery of the product, so that we can then evaluate and proceed with your request for return of the product.